Recurring Invoices allow you to save time, plan ahead, and ensure you always get paid on schedule. They are often the most convenient solution for your regular or subscription customers. Here you'll find a guide to creating Recurring Invoices and scheduling your cash flow well into the future.
Your first step is to create your invoice. If you're familiar with the steps to create a single invoice, the process here is very much the same.
- In the left navigation menu, choose Sales then Recurring Invoices. Click Create Recurring Invoice to get started.
- On the next page, customize your invoice. Click Save and Continue to move to the next step.
- Set your schedule. This sets the rule for when Wave will create and send your invoices to your customer.
- Decide how you would like to get paid. Choose between Automatic or Manual Payments, depending on whether you would like your customer's card to be charged automatically, or you or they would prefer to pay every invoice each time one is created.
- Choose whether you would like to send your invoice manually, or have Wave send it for you automatically.
- Review the details you have selected and scroll down to see a preview of your invoice. When you're ready, click Approve and Start Recurring Invoice to activate the schedule.
For screenshots and step-by-step guides, please click View original article below.