On the Recurring Invoice list page, you can use the Status column as a quick visual reference for what's going on with your Recurring Invoices. You'll also find that if there are any invoices requiring your attention, they will be under a special Needs Attention tab for easy access.
Here are the statuses you will find on the list page, and what they mean:
- Draft - You've finished creating this invoice but have not activated it. Activate so that Wave can start creating and sending your invoices!
- Active - This invoice has been finished and activated. Wave will generate invoices according to the schedule you chose during the invoice creation process.
- Ended - You chose to end this recurring invoice schedule. No further invoices will be created or sent.
- Paused - You have paused this recurring invoice schedule. It will not continue to generate or send invoice until you choose to reactivate.
- Completed - All scheduled recurring invoices have been created. This schedule has generated all invoices and is finished.
- Errored - There was a problem creating your recurring invoices. Click on this status to view more details.
For screenshots and step-by-step guides, please click View original article below.