If you haven't connected your bank account to automatically import your transactions, you can manually add income and expense transactions as they occur. Here's how to add an expense transaction.
- Click Accounting > Transactions.
- Create a new transaction, which will appear at the top of the page.
- Edit the fields of the expense entry to enter in details for:
- Amount (the after-tax amount for the transaction)
- Add a tax, if applicable.
This article has been shortened and formatted to display in a small window. Read the full article in our Help Center.