If you have signed up for Payments on your account to allow your customers to pay by credit card, then by default that option will be set on all the invoices you create and send. If you don't want your customer to be able to pay a particular invoice by credit card, however, you can simply turn off payments for that invoice.
How to turn off payments while creating your Invoice
- Create the invoice.
- Press the Save button.
- Click the Credit Card Payments ON button.
- Click the ON
How to turn off payments on an invoice you have created but not yet sent.
- Click Sales in the menu on the left side of your screen and select Invoices.
- Find the invoice in question. Click on the arrow that appears at the right side of the invoice line.
- Select View from the drop-down menu.
- This will bring you to the View screen. You will see the Credit Payments ON button at the top of the page. To disable payments on this invoice, click on the button and switch the toggle to the OFF position. When you send this invoice, the View and Pay Invoice button will not appear, but it will continue to appear on your other invoices.