To connect a bank account to Wave:
- Click Banking in the left menu. Select Bank Connections in the drop-down menu.
- If you don’t see your bank or credit card company, use the search bar to find the one you’re looking for.
- Enter the exact same login credentials as you would for online banking and click Connect.
- To maintain security, your financial institution may ask you additional security questions.
- You’ll be presented with a list of accounts attached to the bank or credit card number you connected to Wave. Use the ON/OFF switch to select which accounts you want to import, and for each please select:
- Which business profile you want to import these transactions into (only one profile can be selected)
- Which existing account you want your transactions to import into (for example, if you've already added a 'Checking account' to your 'Accounting' page, you can select this to have your transactions import there)
- How far back you want to import your historical transactions from (note that most banks only allow us to access the most recent 30-90 days of your transactions)
You can continue to the Transactions page to see your imported transactions.
For screenshots and step-by-step guides,