Once a receipt has been verified, the information cannot be edited on the Receipts page. However, you can still edit this information on the Transactions page!
Here's how to edit your receipt information once a receipt has been verified:
- Click Accounting, then Transactions on the left-hand menu.
- Locate the receipt transaction and select it to open the details.
- Edit the information required, such as: Account, Category, Date, etc.
I want to change the payment account
- If you still have the original receipt:
- Delete the Transaction from the Transactions page
- Delete the Receipt from the Receipts page
- Upload it again
- If you do not have the original receipt:
- Find the transaction on your Transactions page and delete it.
- Export your receipts to receive a file of all of your images.
- Find the correct receipt from the folder and move it to your desktop (so it's easy to find.)
- Delete the receipt transaction from the Receipts page.
- On the receipts page, click Upload receipt and select the image from your desktop and upload it again.
This article has been shortened and formatted to display in a small window. Read the full article in our Help Center.