This guide will walk you through how to add a Wave Checkouts to your Squarespace website, so you can accept payments in advance.
Let's run through the steps. In this example, we’re using a demo for Yoga website.
- Launched the Squarespace Editor and find a section on your site that lists the services you’d like to collect orders for. Click Add Block in the top right of the Squarespace editor to add a button to your page.
- Choose Button from the list of options in the menu.
- Once you’ve added the button block to your website, change the text to guide your customer – try something like "Buy now!" like we're using here. You can also adjust the size of the button.
- Paste the Checkout link provided to you by Wave into the Clickthrough URL field.
- Once you’ve completed these steps and you like how everything looks, click Save to make your changes live on your Squarespace website.
You're done! You're all set up to start collecting orders directly from your website.