Staying up to date on your accounting, with the minimum work, is the best way to make accounting headaches go away. That's why Wave sends you a weekly email newsletter, called Your Week in Numbers, to update you on recent activity in your account.
The newsletter includes:
- updates on the number of transactions awaiting your approval or needing categorization
- details on bills and invoices that are approaching or past due
- at-a-glance charts of your spending and income
- alerts about bank connections that need your attention
Why subscribe for this?
- Get paid: Learn about invoices that are past due, so you can follow up with your customers
- Save time: Know when you have accounting or bookkeeping work to do, and when you can sit back and relax.
Can I unsubscribe?
Absolutely. There's an Unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
You can control your email preferences under your business name in the top left corner of your screen. Click Manage your profile in the drop-down menu and select Email Preferences. Your choice to opt in or out of emails will not affect your Wave service. You'll be able to click the checkbox beside Weekly Email to indicate you do not want to receive the email
Important note: There are two types of emails that Wave may send you.
- Updates - general set-up help, feature product updates and announcements, a weekly summary of your account, and money-saving deals for small businesses.
- Notifications - reminders and notifications when actions are happening in your account, such as receiving an invoice payment.
To give you maximum control, you can set your preferences for each email separately. If you want to opt out of all communications, simply click the checkbox beside Unsubscribe from all emails.
WAVE DOES NOT SELL OR GIVE AWAY YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS to anyone, at any time. Opting in to either email will NOT result in spam mail from third parties.
Can I subscribe again at any time?
Sample "Your week in numbers" newsletter
Oops! Looks like this content is meant for a different version of our accounting application. Head back to the Help Centre home page to search another topic or check out the related articles on the right.