To learn how to add your company's logo to your invoices, follow the step-by-step instructions:
- From any page, click on Settings in the bottom left.
- Select Invoice/Estimate customization under the sales menu.
- Next to Company logo, click Choose File to upload your image. We recommend using a JPEG (.jpg,.jpeg) image that is less than 5MB in size, and a maximum of 150 pixels in height or width. Note: When you first upload your logo, you might not be able to see the image displayed. Try clicking Save at the bottom of the page to see if your logo uploaded.
- Ensure that the Display logo check box is selected.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save.
NOTE: On this same screen you can also set the heading of your product line to services or product/service, choose the default payment terms, add a standard message to all your invoices, and choose similar information for estimates.