Creating professional estimates in Wave is quick and easy. And when the estimate is accepted, you can go right ahead and convert it straight to an invoice to save even more time!
- Click on Sales in the menu at the left side of your screen.
- Click on Estimates.
- Click the Create an estimate button on the far right. Under Add an Estimate, you can change the title and then do the following:
- Select a Customer from the drop-down menu. You can also click Add new customer.
- Select a Currency from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a Date, an expiry date, and a P.O./S.O.
- Add a Subheading, Footer, and any Notesyou want to add to the estimate.
- Under Product, choose the product for this estimate, or click Add new product. Be sure to fill in the following fields for the product:
- Click Save. Your estimate is saved and will not affect your records unless you decide to convert the estimate into an invoice.
- You will be brought to another screen, where you can:
- Convert to Invoice
- Edit the estimate
- Send it to your customer
- Export as PDF or Delete Estimate