The Transactions page is only available in the web browser version of Wave. To view the Transactions page, first log in to your Wave account at waveapps.com.
- On the left navigation menu, click Accounting > Transactions.
- Locate the transaction you want to add an attachment to and click on the dropdown menu to the right.
If you don’t have an existing transaction, click on Add expense or Add income at the top right, and fill in the relevant transaction details.
- Select Upload receipt.
- From the file browser that opens, select a file saved to your device.
If you want to take a photo of a file and attach it to a transaction, log in to Wave from a mobile web browser and follow the steps above. Once you tap the Upload receipt button, you will see an option to use your camera app to take a photo.
Once the file is uploaded successfully, you will see a notification at the bottom of the screen. The transaction will also have an attachment icon beside it on the Transactions page. To view the attachment, click on the icon.
To delete an attachment from a transaction:
- Click the dropdown arrow to the right of the transaction, then select Edit more details.
- In the pop-up box, scroll down to the Receipt section, then click Remove receipt.
Learn more about uploading receipts to transactions.