If you've got a receipt sitting in your inbox, or on your phone, tablet or computer, you can email it to email@example.com
Follow these guidelines to successfully email receipts:
- Send one receipt per email (we do not recognize multiple attachments per email).
- The email must to be sent from the same email address you use to log in to Wave.
- Send your receipt as a new email – do not forward receipts you've received in your email.
- The receipt must to be an attachment.
- The receipt must be in one of the supported formats: PDF, HTML, jpg/jpeg, tiff/tif, bmp and png.
Where will the receipt import?
- If you signed up with Wave via the web, receipts will populate the first Receipts tab you opened. For example, if you have a Business A and a Business B, and looked at the Receipts tab for A first, this is where they will import to.
- If you signed up with Wave via the mobile app, receipts will populate in the first business you created.
When you're ready, sign into Wave's web app and go to Receipts to verify the details of your receipt!