Let’s start with a round of applause — for you! Congratulations on running your own business, and congratulations on wanting to take control of your business finances.
Do accounting, invoicing and payroll sometimes leave you feeling overwhelmed? They don’t have to.
Wave is made for you: the small business owner, the freelancer, the entrepreneur, the consultant, the contractor.
We built Wave for everyone managing their business finances without training in technical things like accounting and payroll. Sound familiar?
All the tools in your Wave account are jargon-free and easy to use. No college courses or MBAs required!
Some of the features in your Wave account:
- Accounting - Real double-entry accounting, made easy. Monitor your transactions, track expenses and income, generate reports, and more. It’s a full-featured accounting app for no charge whatsoever, made for small businesses.
- Invoice - When your work is done, make billing as easy as possible for you and for your customers. Create custom invoices on beautifully designed templates, automate reminders to make sure you get paid promptly, and even give your clients the option to pay by credit card.
- Payments - Get paid faster by accepting credit cards, and have the money go right to your bank account.
- Payroll - Keep your employees happy and eliminate the headaches that come from trying to understand payroll taxes and payments to the government. Payroll tracks salaries and hours worked, manages tax deductions, and even includes direct deposit so you don’t have to run around writing and delivering checks.
- Receipts - Scan receipts with your phone, and they automatically appear in your accounting. You can also upload or email your receipts into Wave. You’ll stay organized, save time, and eliminate manual data entry errors.
- Personal - Manage your personal finances in Wave, too. Perfect for when you’re not as careful as you should be about keeping personal and business accounts as separate as they should be.
- Your business dashboard. Use this for a bird's eye view of your business's cash flow, your bank account balances for connected accounts, and shortcuts to adding customers and invoices.
- The Sales tab. Send invoices, estimates, and customer statements, and add your customers and products and services you offer.
- The Purchases tab. Manage bills, receipts, and other Accounts Payable.
- The Accounting tab. This is where you manage transactions, perform bank reconciliation, and view your Chart of Accounts
- The Banking tab. Add and manage connected bank accounts and any payouts.
- The Payroll tab. Add employees, manage timesheets, and run payroll.
- The Reports tab. Get deep insights into your business's finances.
- Integrations. Connect Etsy, PayPal, Zapier, and more.
- Settings. Manage your account settings here. You can do things like add guest users, customize your invoices, and export your account data.