To maintain accurate financial records in Wave, there are three key steps to follow:
- Import your transactions.
Have a record of your financial activities.
- Categorize your transactions.
See where your money is coming from, and where it’s being spent.
- Reconcile your accounts.
Ensure your reporting in Wave matches exactly with your bank and credit card statements.
Step 1 - How to import your transactions into Wave
For more information on topics covered in this video:
- Connect or remove your bank accounts in Wave
- Upload bank and credit card statements
- Wave Connect: Easily import and export data with Wave's Google Sheets add-on
- What types of bank accounts can I connect?
- How far back do my transactions import?
For personalized assistance with bookkeeping, accounting, and payroll in your Wave account, check out Wave Advisors. If you have any questions about working with Wave Advisors, schedule a coaching sales consultation.