What's the difference between a payment and a payout?
A payment is the amount of money that your customer pays you.
A payout is the money that you receive in your bank account, and is the payment minus processing fees. Wave deposits all payments being paid out on the same day together, so a payout can include multiple payments (minus processing fees).
View your payments in your web browser
- Log in to waveapps.com.
- In the left navigation menu, click Sales & Payments > Payments.
- Click on a payment to view a breakdown of the processing fees, and how much is being deposited into your account.
To view payments that were refunded or voided, click on the Refunds tab.
View your payments in the Wave mobile app
- Open the Wave mobile app.
- Tap Payments on the bottom menu.
- Tap on a payment to view a breakdown of the processing fees. You'll see how much is being deposited into your account, which Invoice and Account the payment is being recorded under, and any Memo/Notes on the payment.