Wave Money is currently in limited release and available by invitation only. If you haven’t received an invitation, learn more about Wave Money here.
View your statements
- Open your Wave Money app, and from the dashboard, select Settings.
- Scroll down on the Settings page and select Statements.
- Select a month to view the statement.
To switch between different statement years, select which year you’d like to view at the top of the Statements page.
On the 7th of every month, your Wave Money monthly statement for the previous month will be available. You will also receive an email when your monthly statement is ready. If you recently started using Wave Money, you may not see any statements yet. Your first statement will be available on the 7th of the following month.
Wave Money monthly statements will be available from November 2021 onwards. If you require statements before November 2021, click on the help icon at the top right corner in your Wave Money app, or the bottom right in your Wave account to reach out to the Support Team.
Download your statements
- From the dashboard of your Wave Money app, select Settings.
- Scroll down and select Statements.
- Select the month you want to view the statement for.
- When viewing your monthly statement, select the Share button at the top right of the screen.
- Choose from a list of options like email or other third-party apps to share the PDF version of your monthly statement.
If there are any missing transactions on your monthly statement due to processing delays, you will see a notification in your Wave Money app. You will also receive an email when the updated statement is available to view and download.