The Estimates page gives you an overview of your estimates, and there are several actions you can take with your estimates, directly from here. This article will explain the different sections of this page, and the available actions.
To find your estimates, and the Estimates page, select Sales & Payments from the left-hand menu, then click on Estimates. This will take you to the following page:
On this page, you can choose whether to view the estimates in order of most recently dated, or least recently dated, by clicking the arrow next to the Date column.
You can also change the number of estimates to view per page. To do so, open the Show: # per page dropdown, and select a number from the available options: 5, 10, 25, 50, and 100.
To switch pages, click on the forward or back arrows at the bottom of the page, or select a page number from the Jump to page dropdown.
To get started on a new estimate, click the Create an estimate button in the top-right corner.
There are four statuses that can be assigned to an estimate:
- Saved: This means the estimate has been created and saved, but not yet sent.
- Sent: This means the saved estimate has been sent to a customer.
- Viewed: This means the customer has viewed the estimate.
- Expired: This means the expiry date of the estimate has passed.
Expired estimates can still be sent to customers and converted to an invoice, and you can edit the Expires on date at any time. Learn more about editing your estimates in this help center article.
How to filter estimates
- Click on the Filter button.
- Select the factors you want to use to filter your estimates. You can select from:
- Date range
- Once selected, the list of estimates will filter automatically.
- To turn off a filter, click the X button to the right of it.