The Transactions page is only available in the web browser version of Wave. To view the Transactions page, first log in to your Wave account at waveapps.com.
Manually merge duplicate transactions
- On the left-side menu, click Accounting > Transactions, and locate the two transactions you want to merge.
- Select the checkboxes to the left of the two transactions.
- Click the merge icon at the top of the Transactions page.
You can only merge two transactions. If you select more than two transactions, the merge icon will be greyed out.
Unmerge a reviewed or manually merged transaction
- On the left-side menu, click Accounting > Transactions.
- Click the dropdown arrow to the right of the transaction, and select Edit more details.
Click Merged transactions at the top right of the transaction detail window.
In the pop-up box, click Unmerge.
This unmerges the transactions, and you will see two separate transactions on the Transactions page.
If you have a Pro Plan subscription, Wave automatically merges some duplicate transactions. If any of your transactions were incorrectly merged, follow the steps in Unmerge automatically merged transactions. Learn more about how Wave automatically merges transactions in Automated bookkeeping with auto-updates.