Key accounting concepts
Gain a deeper understanding of some of the accounting principles behind the actions you can take in Wave.
- Introduction to debits and credits
- What are journal transactions and how to enter them in Wave
- Starting balances: What they are, and how to enter them in Wave
- Capital assets in Wave
- Depreciation in Wave
- How foreign currency transactions look in Wave
- Why can't I bulk edit certain transactions?
- Getting your books ready for Block Advisors or another tax preparer
- Tax filing with Block Advisors
- Accounting year-end checklist