There are two ways to create a Wave account: by creating an account directly with us OR by logging in using your existing Google credentials. If you're not able to login or find your account, use these steps to try logging in again and locating your Wave account.
If you used a Yahoo account to sign up for Wave but haven't logged in for a while, you'll be prompted to create a password for your account. Wave no longer supports a Yahoo sign in integration.
It looks like my data is gone!
If all of your data looks like it’s disappeared, don't worry! You probably clicked the option to sign in in a different manner than you normally do. Or, you may have mistakenly clicked Sign Up instead of Sign In.
In order to verify that this is the situation, click on the business name in the top left corner of your account, and click Sign Out. You will see the login page again. Sign in with the original method and email you used to set up your Wave account.
If you created an account directly with Wave (meaning you created a unique Wave password) on the login page, enter the email address that you used to sign up for Wave, and your password. Do not log in using Google. Reset your password if you do not remember it.
If you originally logged in using your Google credentials, log in using that account. Once you have logged in, you should see the data you remember entering. If you have multiple businesses, click your business name in the top left corner to navigate between them.
What if you can’t find your original account?
- Try logging in using a different email address
- Reset the password for your other email if you don't remember it
- Check your browser history, and try going back to a page you last had success with
- If you're logging in with your Google account, make sure you're using the right one. If you have multiple Google accounts, log out of all of them and only log into the one you used to sign up for Wave then try logging in again.
It still doesn't work!
- Search for "waveapps" in your web history.
- Find the URL for a sales page. An invoice page or an estimate page will work, for example.
- Copy the URL into a text file, like a word document.
- Contact support to explain the situation. Fill out the form, and please provide the following details so the team can get you back on track as quickly as possible:
- Potential alternative email addresses you use to login to Wave
- Your business name(s)
- The URL or URLs you found in your browser from when you got into your Wave account successfully
- Approximately when your account was created
- The last time you logged in successfully
- The IP address you usually use to log into Wave (https://www.whatismybrowser.com/)