Your Wave invoices can be as individual as you are. Follow these tips to learn how to make invoices for your business that you are proud to send.
- Click on Settings in the bottom left corner and select Invoice/ Estimate customization under the sales menu.
- Choose one of the three available Invoice templates. Here's a preview of what they look like:
- After selecting an invoice template, customize the rest of your invoice features:
- Add your Company logo by choosing a JPEG or GIF image from your computer.
- Choose an Invoice accent colour to add a splash of colour for your invoices.
- Make sure Display logo on invoices is selected if you wish for your logo to be visible on invoices.
- Select the word you want for the heading above your list of products or services. You can choose: Product, Service, or Product/Service.
- Choose default settings for invoicing including:
- Default payment terms from the drop down list. You can override this each time you create an invoice.
- Default title for invoices.
- Default subheading that will be displayed below the title of each invoice.
- Default footer that will be displayed at the bottom of each invoice.
- Create a Standard message (memo) that will appear on each invoice. You can override this message each time you create an invoice, too.
- Choose default settings for estimates including:
- Default title for new estimates.
- Default subheading for new estimates that will be displayed below the title of each estimate.
- Default footer for new estimates that will appear at the bottom of each estimate.
- Standard message that will appear on each estimate. You can choose to override it each time you create an estimate.
- Click Save. Your invoices and estimates are now customized!