Your Wave invoices can be as individual as you are. Follow these tips to learn how to make invoices for your business that you are proud to send.
- Click on Settings in the bottom left corner and select Invoice Customization under the sales menu.
- Choose one of the three available Invoice templates.
- After selecting an invoice template, customize the rest of your invoice features:
- Add your Company logo by choosing a JPEG or GIF image from your computer.
- Choose an Invoice accent colour to add a splash of colour to your invoices.
- Make sure Display logo is selected if you wish for your logo to be visible on invoices.
- Select the word you want for the heading above your list of products or services. You can choose Product, Service, or Product/Service.
- Choose default settings for invoicing including:
- Default title for invoices.
- Default subheading that will be displayed below the title of each invoice.
- Default footer that will be displayed at the bottom of each invoice.
- Create Default notes / terms that will appear on each invoice. You can override this message each time you create an invoice, too.
- Reminder Settings lets you toggle automation on and off for reminders sent 3, 7, and 14 days after due date for an invoice.
- Default title for new estimates.
- Default subheading for new estimates that will be displayed below the title of each estimate.
- Default footer for new estimates that will appear at the bottom of each estimate.
- Standard memo that will appear on each estimate. You can choose to override it each time you create an estimate. Choose default settings for estimates including:
- Click Save. Your invoices and estimates are now customized!
Have payment terms you need to send to your customer on every invoice? Try adding it to your default invoice footer under Settings > Invoice Customization!