You can see your subscription details in the Wave mobile app or online at waveapps.com. To check where you subscribed in your web browser:
- Log into your Wave account at waveapps.com
- Click your business name in the top-right corner.
- Select Business settings.
- From the Settings menu, select Manage subscription.
To check where you subscribed in the mobile app:
- Log in to the Wave mobile app.
- Tap Dashboard on the bottom menu.
- Tap More at the top right.
- Tap on your subscription.
Update your billing information in your web browser
This page is only accessible in your web browser if you subscribed to a subscription plan through your web browser.
- Log in to your account at waveapps.com
- Click your business name in the top-right corner, then click Business settings.
- From the Settings menu, click Manage Subscriptions.
- Select the Manage subscription button.
Click Billing & Shipping Addresses or Payment Methods to update either of these details.
Your shipping address details are collected to ensure that the tax calculated for your subscription purchase is correct.
- To change your payment method, or update the details of a card on file, click Edit payment details. Update the details, then clickUpdate to save your changes.
- To add a new card, click Add New. Enter your details, then click Add.
- To set a card as primary, select the card, then click Primary on the next page.
Update your billing information in the mobile app
This only applies if you subscribed to Wave’s Pro or Receipts Plan through the Wave mobile app.
If you subscribed through Wave’s mobile app, you need to update your billing information through your phone’s settings, or the Google play store.
Update your card details and billing address using the instructions on this webpage.