Cancel a subscription in your web browser
If you cancel your subscription, you will have access to Pro or Receipts Plan features until the end of your initial subscription period.
- Log in to your account at waveapps.com
- Click on your business name in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click Business settings in the drop-down menu.
- From the Settings menu, select Manage subscriptions.
- Under your current plan, click Manage subscription.
- In the pop-up box, click on the plan you want to cancel.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
Refunds are subject to Wave’s terms and conditions. If you subscribed to a plan on the web version of Wave, you can submit a refund request through Mave, Wave’s support chatbot. Learn how to open Mave.
Cancel a subscription in the mobile app
This only applies if you subscribed to Wave’s Pro or Receipts Plan through the Wave mobile app.
If you cancel your subscription, you will have access to the subscription’s features until the end of your subscription period.
Your Pro or Receipts Plan subscription can only be canceled through your iOS settings or the Google Play Store. Instructions to cancel an app subscription are on Apple's support webpage and Google Play’s Help webpage.
You can also access the app listing page through the mobile app’s settings page. To cancel your subscription:
- Log in to the Wave mobile app.
- Tap Dashboard on the bottom menu.
- Tap More at the top right.
- Tap your subscription plan, under the Business tab.
- On the Google Play store, or in your phone’s settings, tap on your subscription plan.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Follow any remaining instructions.
If you subscribed to a plan on the mobile app, refunds must be requested through the App Store or Google Play Store, as refunds are subject to their policies. Learn how to request a refund on the App Store or Google Play Store.