If you receive a payment and don’t want to wait for your deposit to process, Instant Payouts can push funds to your bank account nearly instantly, even on weekends and holidays.
Learn more about Instant Payouts, including eligibility to withdraw them, in Frequently asked questions about Instant Payouts.
Withdraw an instant payout in your web browser
- Log in to your Wave account at waveapps.com.
- On the left navigation menu, click Banking > Payouts, where you can see your available Instant Payout balance.
- Click the Pay out now button.
- Select the amount you want to be processed as an Instant Payout. You can withdraw any amount between $75 and the entire available balance.
- Click Pay out $ now.
You’ll receive the amount you chose to withdraw within 30 minutes.
A 1% Instant Payout fee is applied to the amount you withdraw from your available balance. The Instant Payout fee is in addition to the regular Wave Payments processing fee.
Withdraw an instant payout in the Wave mobile app
- Open the Wave mobile app.
- Select Payments from the bottom menu to see your available Instant Payout balance.
- Tap the Instant payout field.
- To edit the amount, tap the Instant payout amount row. You can withdraw any amount between $75 and the entire available balance.
- Tap the Pay out now button.