If you follow the steps in this article, you can change which payment methods are available for your customer on a specific invoice only. Future invoices generated will follow your default payment settings. Learn how to change the default settings in Change default payment settings for all invoices.
Select payment methods for a single invoice in your web browser
On the left navigation menu, click Sales & Payments > Invoices and click on the invoice you want to edit the payment settings of.Learn more about how to find a specific invoice in Find an invoice.
- On the next page, there is a button at the top of the page that says Online Payments ON. Click on this button to bring up your payment options.
- Use the ON/OFF toggles to select which online payment types will be available to your customer on this invoice.
Select payment methods for a single invoice in the Wave mobile app
- Tap Sales on the bottom menu, then tap Invoices in the submenu.
Tap on the invoice you want to edit the payment settings of.Learn more about how to find a specific invoice in Find an invoice.
- Scroll down the page and tap the box that says Invoice online payments.
- Toggle your preferred payment method ON or OFF, or tap Reset to your default settings.