If you’ve forgotten the password to your Wave account, or want to change the password, here’s what to do.
Reset your Wave password
- Click here to get to the Wave password reset page.
- Enter the primary email associated with your Wave account and click Send Reset Instructions.
- Wave will send you an email with further instructions to create a new password, so you can reset it and log back in.
If you haven't received the Wave password reset email
- Check the Spam or Junk Folder in your email inbox to see if the email landed there.
- Ensure you signed up with an email and password. If you login through Google, go back to the Wave login page and click the Sign in with Google option instead.
- Ensure you've entered the primary email address. If you have multiple emails associated with your Wave account, try a different one.
- If you do not receive an email at all, it is possible your email address has not been verified. Check your inbox for an email titled Confirm your Wave Identity email address. Click the link in the email to verify your email address. Then, go back to the steps to reset your password.
If the link in the verification email has expired, or if you’re still having trouble receiving the password reset email, our Support Team can help. Click on the help icon in the bottom right corner of your Wave account, and type reset email not received. Mave, our support chatbot, will help you get in touch with the Support Team.
Change your Wave password
- Click on your business name in the top left corner of your screen.
- Click Manage your profile in the drop-down menu.
- Click Password in the menu at the left.
- Enter your old password, your new password and then repeat your new password for confirmation.
- Click Change password.
I don’t have access to my email address
If you don’t have access to your primary email address (this is often the email address used to sign up for Wave), click on the help icon in the bottom right corner of your Wave account, then type reset email not received. Mave, our support chatbot, will help you get in touch with the Support Team.
It’s easier for you to get back into your Wave account if you do have access to your email address, so we also recommend reaching out to your email provider for help regaining access.