Reset your Wave password
- Click here to get to the Wave password reset page.
- Enter the primary email associated with your Wave account and click Send Reset Instructions.
- Wave will send you an email with further instructions to create a new password, so you can reset it and log back in.
If you haven't received the Wave password reset email
- Check the Spam or Junk Folder in your email inbox to see if the email landed there.
- Ensure you signed up with an email and password.
If you login through Google, go back to the Wave login page and click the Sign in with Google option instead.
- Ensure you've entered the primary email address.
If you have multiple emails associated with your Wave account, try a different one.
- If you do not receive an email at all, it is possible your email address has not been verified. Check your inbox for an email titled Confirm your Wave Identity email address. Click the link in the email to verify your email address. Then, go back to the steps to reset your password.
- If you don’t have access to the email address you used to create your Wave account, we recommend reaching out to your email provider for help regaining access first.
If the link in the verification email has expired, you’re still having trouble receiving the password reset email, or you don’t have access to your primary email address (this is often the email address used to sign up for Wave), open Mave, Wave’s automated chatbot, and type reset email not received. Mave will help collect any relevant details and direct you to the appropriate support. Learn how to open Mave in Get support with Wave.
Change your Wave password
- Log in to your account at waveapps.com.
- Click on your business name in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Profile settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click Password on the menu at the left.
- Enter your old password, your new password and then enter your new password again for confirmation.
- Click Change password.