If you have more than one business, Wave allows you to maintain up to 15 business profiles individually within one Wave account. To add a new business:
- Log in to your account at waveapps.com.
- Click your business name in the top right corner.
- Click Switch businesses then Create new business.
- Fill in the fields under Create a business;
- Enter your company name.
- Select a business type and organizational type.
- Fill in your country and business currency.
- Click Save to complete the process.
Once you've added your new business, it will appear in the drop-down menu in the top right of your screen, along with your other businesses and your Personal tabs.
If you have reached Wave’s maximum business profile limit of 15 profiles, you will not be able to add a new business. To create space for a new business profile, you can create a new Wave account, by following the steps in How to Move Your Data Between Wave Accounts or From Another Accounting System.
This limit does not affect the number of businesses a user can be invited to as a collaborator.
Learn how to switch between businesses, and the difference between business profiles and Wave accounts in Switch between business profiles or Wave accounts.