To reset your password:
- Navigate to the login page
- Click the Forgot it? link
- Enter in your Wave registered email address and we’ll send an email to your inbox with a link to reset your password. Please ensure you are entering the email address you used to create your Wave account, this is sometimes different than your primary email address.
Check the Spam or Junk Folder in your email inbox, as the password reset email may end up here.
If you do not receive an email at all, it is possible your email address has NOT been verified.
Check your inbox for an email titled: “Confirm your Wave Identity email address”, it looks like this:
Once you click the link in the email, you’ll be redirected to your Wave account and see an on-screen confirmation letting you know the account has been verified. You can then continue on through steps 1 to 3 to request a new password.
To change your password:
- Click on your business name in the top left corner of your screen.
- Click Manage your profile in the drop-down menu.
- Click Password in the menu at the left.
- Enter your old password, your new password and then repeat your new password for confirmation.
- Click Save new password
You can now use your new password when you sign into Wave.