The steps listed below will delete all your accounting and payroll records, for all businesses associated with your account, as well as your personal financial information. Please note: this action cannot be undone. After your account is closed, you will be able to register again using the same email address.
- Ensure that you're in the account you want to delete by checking the business name in the top left corner of your Wave account.
- Now, click on the business name in the top left corner of your screen. From the drop-down menu, Click Manage Your Profile.
- Click Personal Information on the left.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Click Close This Wave Account.
- Confirm whether you'd like to continue by clicking Yes, close my account. Alternatively, cancel your request by clicking No, I've changed my mind.
- An email will be sent to your primary email address. You must follow the instructions in the confirmation email to delete your account. If you don't receive the email, please contact our Customer Support Heroes.
If you'd like to leave us feedback on your experience with Wave, we'd love to hear it.
To repeat, canceling your Wave account deletes all your personal and business data for all businesses in your account, and cannot be undone. Be sure you have extracted all the information you require before canceling.