The following steps will help you change the owner or the primary email address of your current Wave account, by adding a new email address to replace the one currently in use.
- Click on your business name in the top right corner.
- Select Profile settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click Emails on the left.
If you log in using Google or Yahoo you will not see Emails. Click Password first and create a password. Once you've done so, Emails will appear.
- Click Add new email to add a new login email to your Wave account.
An email address can only be associated with, and used to log in to, one Wave account at a time, so ensure the second email address you’re adding isn’t already tied to another Wave account. (This excludes emails added to another Wave user’s business as a User.)
- In the pop up, type in the new address you’d like to add in the New Email Address box.
- Click Add email address.
- Verify your email address by checking for an email from Wave, sent to your newly added email address, and clicking the verification link in the email.
- Once you've verified the new email address, you'll need to set it as primary. Go back to Manage your businesses > Emails, and click the star icon next to the new email address.
- Delete your old email address by clicking on the trash can icon next to your old address.
Now your newly registered address is your primary email account in Wave, and the address of the old owner is no longer associated with Wave.