The following steps will help you change the owner or the email address of your current Wave account by adding a new email address to replace the one currently in use.
- Click on your business name in the top left corner of your screen. Click Manage your profile in the drop-down menu.
- Click Emails & Connected Accounts on the left.
Please note: If you log in using Google or Yahoo you will not see Emails & Connected Accounts; please click Password and create a password. Once you've done so, Emails & Connected Accounts will appear.
- Click Add an email address to add a new credential to your Wave Identity.
- Under Add another email address, type in the new address you’d like to add
- Click Add email.
- Confirm your email by checking for a notification sent to your newly added email address.
- Once you've confirmed that the new address has been successfully added, you'll need to set it as primary. Go back into Emails & Connected Accounts and click the "star" icon.
- Delete your old email address by clicking on the x icon next to your old address.
Now your newly registered address is your primary email account in Wave, and the address of the old owner is no longer associated with Wave.