If you have more than one business, Wave allows you to maintain each business individually within one Wave Account. Here's how you add another business.
- Click on your business name in the top left corner of your screen. Click Manage your profile in the drop-down menu.
- Click Businesses on the left.
- Click Add a business on the right.
- Fill in the fields under Create a business:
- Enter your company name
- select a business type and organizational type
- fill in your country and primary currency
- Click Save business to complete the process.
Once you've added your new business, it will appear in the drop-down menu next to the Wave icon in the top left of your screen, along with your other business and your Personal tabs.