If you have more than one business, Wave allows you to maintain each business individually within one Wave account. To add a new business:
- Log in to your account at waveapps.com.
- Click your business name in the top left corner of your screen.
- Click Create a business.
- Fill in the fields under Create a business;
- Enter your company name.
- Select a business type and organizational type.
- Fill in your country and business currency.
- Click Save to complete the process.
Once you've added your new business, it will appear in the drop-down menu next to the Wave icon in the top left of your screen, along with your other businesses and your Personal tabs.
Learn how to switch between businesses, and the difference between business profiles and Wave accounts in Switch between business profiles or Wave accounts.