The information on file for your Wave Payments account will not also be updated when you make changes to your personal or business information in your Wave account.
If you use Wave Payments, and any of your information (address, phone number, etc.) has changed, notify Wave. On the web browser, click on the help icon at the bottom right corner of your Wave account, or in the Wave mobile app, tap More at the bottom, then tap Support. Type How to change info in payment account. Wave’s support chatbot, Mave, will guide you through the process of updating this information.
Edit your business information in your web browser
- Log in to your account at waveapps.com.
- Click on your business name in the top left corner of your screen, then select Manage your profile from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Businesses in the menu on the left.
- Find the name of the business you would like to edit the information for, and click on the pencil icon to the right.
- Edit any details, then click Save.
Edit your business information in the Wave mobile app
- Log in to the Wave mobile app.
- Tap More on the bottom menu, then tap Edit business info below your business name.
- To edit your business name, tap the Business name field.
- To edit your business’s address, tap Address, edit the required fields, then scroll down and tap Save.
- To edit your business's contact details, tap Contact, edit the required fields, then scroll down and tap Save.