What's the difference between a payment and a payout?
A payment is the money that customers pay you through Wave invoices. Customer payments turn into payouts so they can be deposited into your bank account.
A payout is the group of funds that move from Wave to your bank account. Your payouts will equal your customers' payments minus processing fees and any Instant Payouts you took.
View your payments in your web browser
- Log in to waveapps.com.
- In the left navigation menu, click Sales & Payments > Payments.
- Click on a payment to view a breakdown of the processing fees, and how much is being deposited into your account.
To view payments that were refunded or voided, click on the Refunds tab.
View your payments in the Wave mobile app
- Open the Wave mobile app.
- Tap Payments on the bottom menu.
- Tap on a payment to view a breakdown of the processing fees. You'll see how much is being deposited into your account, which Invoice and Account the payment is being recorded under, and any Memo/Notes on the payment.