We want you to experience everything Wave has to offer, and to do so securely. To ensure that you’re having the best possible experience in Wave, we limit our support to modern web browsers.
Wave supports the following browsers:
- Desktop Chrome versions 77+
- Desktop Firefox versions 70+
- Desktop Safari versions 11.1+
- Desktop Opera versions 64+
- Desktop Edge versions 42+
For the best possible experience, we recommend using:
- The latest versions of Chrome (79), and Firefox (72). These browsers will automatically update whenever a new version is released, meaning you’ll always be using the most recent, most secure version.
- Safari 12. This version is available to you if you use a Mac that runs OSX 10.12 —10.14. To see what software version your Mac is running, and to update if an update is available, click the Apple icon in the top left corner of your Mac, and select About This Mac.
- Edge 44. This is the latest version Microsoft offers. It’s available to you if you use Windows 10. If you use Windows 7 or 8, Edge 18 is not available. Instead, Wave recommends Chrome or Firefox (see above).
- The most recent mobile browser versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, if you're viewing Wave on your phone. We suggest using our dedicated iOS and Android mobile apps for receipts and invoicing.
If you aren’t sure what browser you’re using, check www.whatsmybrowser.org, where you can also learn how to update or change browsers.
Wave’s receipts and invoicing apps require iOS 11 and later, and Android 5 and later. Wave’s receipts and invoicing apps work best on mobile phones, but you can use the web app and the mobile apps on your iPad in compatibility mode. There is no dedicated Wave app for iPad.
If you’re using one of our recommended browsers and having display or access issues, clearing your browser’s cache and cookies will resolve most browser problems. Click your browser's name below to see instructions.