Wave can send you email notifications about your accounting, sales, banking, and other parts of your Wave account when there are updates or changes. Read on to learn how to change these notification settings.
To edit your notification settings:
- Click your business name in the top left corner.
- Click Manage your profile.
- Click Notifications.
- Select the checkboxes next to the feature notifications you wish to receive.
- Deselect the checkboxes next to the feature notifications you no longer wish to receive.
- Click Update. If your preferences have saved successfully, you’ll see a green pop up on your screen.
Wave also sends emails to help you set up your account, teach you about Wave, announce new product features, and show you offers from our Wave partners. Whilst you can’t change your preferences for these emails via the Notifications page in your Wave account, you can do so directly through those emails, using the options at the bottom of the email.
How do I change the email address notifications are sent to?
Email notifications are always sent to the primary email address on your Wave account. This is the email address with the status Primary beside it on the Manage your profile > Emails page. To change the recipient address of the notifications, you’ll need to choose a different email address to be the primary address. To do so, follow these steps.