Wave has a mobile app, and a variety of features available under different plans, so you can choose what best suits your business. You can switch plans any time your business needs change.
What is free?
Wave’s Starter Plan is free, and all its features are available immediately, with no trial period or time limits. This includes:
- Accounting - Includes transactions, reports, adding sales taxes and more.
- Invoicing - Creating, sending, and editing invoices. You can create as many invoices, customers, vendors, and products as you need. This also includes payment receipts and estimates.
What is paid?
- Payroll - Calculating and paying payroll. Includes employee profiles, timesheets, direct deposit payment records and tax forms. More information on pricing is available in How much does Wave Payroll cost?
- Payments - The ability to accept online payments for your invoices. Learn more about payment pricing in Wave Payments processing fees and timelines.
- Receipts scan - Uploading and automatically capturing receipt information. Automatically creates expense transactions in your accounting. Learn about pricing and how to manage your subscription.
- Wave’s Pro Plan - As your business grows, add premium features to save time. This plan includes auto-updates, bank connection transaction imports, removing Wave branding on customer documents (such as invoices and statements) adding additional users as collaborators, and automatically sending through Wave.