Get your data into Wave, fast! Connect your bank account to automatically import transactions, or upload transaction statements.
- Understanding bank connections
- Import transactions automatically by connecting a bank account
- Supported account types for automatic transaction imports
- How Wave keeps your bank connections secure
- How often should my transactions update?
- How far back do my transactions import?
- Wave Connect: Easily import and export data with Wave's Google Sheets add-on
- Upload bank and credit card statements
- Upload a bank or credit card statement in .csv format
- Downloading an electronic statement from your bank or credit card
- Import past transactions from your bank or credit card account
- Reconnect your bank account if your login credentials have changed
- Why is my bank unable to import transactions?
- Fix duplicate bank connections
- What to do if Wave can't read your statement in CSV format
- What to do if Wave can't read your OFX, QBO, ASO, or QFX file
- How to resume transaction imports if your username has changed